Financial Planning Club
Why join: There is a big demand for new financial services professionals in the industry. If you are at all interested in a career in financial planning or wealth management, this club will be a great way for you to get involved and learn about the industry, build your skills and find out about opportunities to get started in your career.
This club is uniquely designed to have a learning lab feel. So in addition to hearing from career leaders in the industry, you will be actively involved in learning and developing the skills you need to hit the ground running and get the career you want.
When we meet:
- When: Monday's from 5:15 to 6:15 starting February 12th
- Where: AH220
- Who: Any undergrad from any major is welcome
- Food: We will make every effort to have food available for each club meeting
What's it all about:
- The club will provide a venue for you to learn about career opportunities, develop needed skills to land employment and internship opportunities, and build a professional network of industry leaders and professionals.
- It's all about the club member experience: The club will have an atmosphere of camaraderie and togetherness as we create a fun experience to learn and develop.
- The club will also have a mission of serving the community through various organized service activities that mutually benefit both are members and the community.