Step 5: Completion of Internship
Completion of Internship
Before your internship ends and you are able to receive a passing grade, you must complete the following.
1. Stangler Internship Initiative Modules
- Complete the Stangler Internship Initiative modules on D2L.
- It is highly encouraged to complete them before your internship starts to be prepared for the professional workplace from day one!
- You must complete the modules before you can receive a final grade.
2. Final Employer Evaluation
- Your employer will receive an email with a link to the evaluation.
- This email will go out 3 weeks before the end of the semester and must be completed before the end of your internship.
- It is the student’s responsibility to remind their supervisor to complete this evaluation. If your supervisor needs a new copy of the evaluation link, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please suggest to your supervisor to check their spam folders.
3. Final Self Evaluation, Program Evaluation, and Semester Report Surveys
- Access the surveys from the Experiential Learning page of your account.
- You can access these surveys as early as 3 weeks before the end of the semester. They must be completed before the semester ends, regardless of when your specific internship ends.
- You must complete all of the surveys before you can receive a final grade.
4. Final Written Paper or ACCT 200 Class Presentation
- With guidance from the Department Chair, decide which option is best for you.
- Click here for the final paper guidelines.
The final paper must be uploaded to your COB internships account before the end of the semester.
log in with your Star ID & password
click Experiential Learning on the left side menu
click EDIT below where your internship is listed
scroll all the way to the bottom and click Add Attachment
click Submit once it is uploaded
Important Note: All internship course requirements are due the Friday before Finals Week. If your internship continues after the semester ends and you will not be able to complete the requirements by the deadline, email email@example.com to arrange an alternate deadline.