Step 5: Completion of Internship
Before your internship ends and you are able to receive a grade, you must complete the following.
- Stangler Internship Initiative Modules:
Complete the Stangler Internship Initiative Modules on D2L. It is highly encouraged to complete them before your internship starts to be prepared for the professional workplace from day one! You must complete the modules before you can receive a final grade.
- Final Employer Evaluation:
Your employer will receive an email with a link to the evaluation. This email will be sent 3 weeks before the end of the semester and must be completed before the end of your internship. It is the student’s responsibility to remind their supervisor to complete this evaluation. If your supervisor needs a new copy of the evaluation link, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please suggest to your supervisor to check their spam folders.
- Final Student Evaluation:
You will receive an email with a link to the evaluation. This email will be sent 3 weeks before the end of the semester and must be completed before the end of your internship. If you need a new copy of the evaluation link, email email@example.com.
- Final Written Paper or ACCT 200 Class Presentation
With guidance from the Department Chair, decide which option is best for you.
Click here for the final paper guidelines.
The report should be typed and meet collegiate writing standards. Both the content of the final report and the quality of your writing will affect your grade which will be given by your Department Chairperson.
The final paper must be uploaded to Handshake Experiences. Click “View Details” under your internship, then “New Attachment” on the left side.
· You will not receive any information for the internship course on D2L. Everything will be processed through Handshake Experiences.
· All internship course requirements are due the Friday before Finals Week. If your internship continues after the semester ends and you will not be able to complete the requirements by the deadline, email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an alternate deadline
If you have any questions, email your Department Chair or email@example.com.