Step 5: Completion of Internship
Completion of Internship
Before your internship ends and you are able to receive a passing grade, you must complete the following.
1. Stangler Internship Initiative Modules
- Complete the Stangler Internship Initiative modules on D2L.
- It is highly encouraged to complete them before your internship starts to be prepared for the professional workplace from day one!
- You must complete the modules before you can receive a final grade.
2. Final Employer Evaluation
- Your employer will receive an email with a link to the evaluation.
- This email will go out 3 weeks before the end of the semester and must be completed before the end of your internship.
- It is the student’s responsibility to remind their supervisor to complete this evaluation. If your supervisor needs a new copy of the evaluation link, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please suggest to your supervisor to check their spam folders.
3. Final Self Evaluation, Program Evaluation, and Semester Report Surveys
- Access the surveys from the Experiential Learning page of your account.
- You can access these surveys as early as 3 weeks before the end of the semester. They must be completed before the semester ends, regardless of when your specific internship ends.
- You must complete all of the surveys before you can receive a final grade.
4. Final Written Paper or ACCT 200 Class Presentation
- With guidance from the Department Chair, decide which option is best for you.
- Click here for the final paper guidelines.
- Upload the final paper to your Internship Profile before the end of the semester.
Important Note: If the semester ends before the end of your internship, you will receive an IP (In Progress) grade until you have completed all of the requirements.