Certificate in Business Analytics
Receive a certificate in business analytics to be able to better analyze and support data-driven business decisions. This new certificate will help you launch your career as a professional and be well versed in analytical decision making.
17 Credit program
Students with previous credit should consult with the Finance Department Chair before starting certificate. Transfer students pursuing this certificate must complete at least 50% (one-half) of the coursework at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
- MATH 112 - (4) College Algebra (or equivalent)
- ECON 207 - (4) Business Statistics (Math 112 or equivalent)
- FINA 375 - (3) Introduction to Business Analytics (ECON 207*)
AND two of the following three courses:
- MGMT 385 - (3) Introduction to Management Science
- ECON 463 - (3) Applied Econometrics of Financial Markets (ECON 207*)
- MRKT 324 - (3) Marketing Research and Analysis (ECON 207*, MRKT 310*)
Learn More or Declare
For more information contact Dr. Joseph Reising, 507.389.5344. To declare this certificate visit or contact the College of Business Student Center, MH 151.
Gainful Employment Program Information
The program is a Gainful Employment program regulated by the U.S. Department of Education. The U.S. Department of Education requires additional information be provided to you about this certificate program. For more information follow these links: