About the MBA
Our MBA program is designed to provide the leaders of tomorrow with the tools they need to succeed in a global business economy. The foundation of our program is critical strategic thinking—students learn managerial skills, real-world applications, ethics and leadership in a technologically advanced, active environment.
Our MBA program uses actual business situations so students can apply and integrate their knowledge. An executive seminar offers the chance to learn from business leaders and top executives.
Why get your MBA from Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Two-credit modules that meet one evening each week for eight weeks
- One eight-week session at a time, or two eight-week sessions per semester
- Approximately two years to your degree
- Take classes fully online
- AACSB accredited program
- 34-credit program
- Evening classes
- Flexible schedule
- Quality faculty
- Global perspective
- International study opportunities
- Executive Lecture Series
- Real-life situations presented in the classroom
*.Beginning Fall Semester 2020 the MBA Program will be fully online with asynchronous and synchronous delivery
The biggest benefit of Mankato’s MBA program is flexibility. Since starting my MBA journey at Minnesota State Mankato, I’ve been promoted twice and now hold a management role. If you want an MBA, this program offers an unrivaled combination of quality, convenience, and flexibility.