About the MBA
Our ONLINE MBA program is designed to provide the leaders of tomorrow with the tools they need to succeed in a global business economy. The foundation of our program is critical strategic thinking—students learn managerial skills, real-world applications, ethics and leadership in a technologically advanced, active environment.
Our online MBA program uses actual business situations so students can apply and integrate their knowledge. An executive seminar offers the chance to learn from business leaders and top executives.
Why get your MBA from Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Two-credit online modules for eight weeks
- One eight-week session at a time, or two eight-week sessions per semester
- Approximately two years to your degree depending on how fast or slow you choose to complete.
- Take classes fully online
- AACSB accredited program
- 34-credit program
- Some upper-division courses meet synchronously online in the evening
- Flexible schedule
- Quality faculty
- Global perspective
- International study opportunities
- Executive Lecture Series
- Real-life situations presented in the classroom
The biggest benefit of Mankato’s MBA program is flexibility. Since starting my MBA journey at Minnesota State Mankato, I’ve been promoted twice and now hold a management role. If you want an MBA, this program offers an unrivaled combination of quality, convenience, and flexibility.