Does the AA (Associate of Art) degree satisfy the general education requirement at Minnesota State when the degree is transferred from another institution?

If the minimum number of credits of general education is reached or if the Minnesota transfer curriculum has been completed, the general education requirement should be satisfied.  However, if specific general education courses that are required for the major are not complete, the student will still be required to complete those classes.