How can I change my major or advisor?

To change from a Business major to a different Business major or to change your Business faculty advisor, stop by or email the College of Business Student Center:

Office Location: Morris Hall 151

To change from a Non-Business major to a Business major, you must meet with an advisor in the College of Business Student Center. Please stop by Morris Hall 151 or call 507-389-2963 to schedule an appointment to come in and meet with the advisor.