Forms, Guides & Policies

Requirement Guide

The Requirement Guides follow each academic catalog and serve as a simpler tool to view the COB major requirements.

University Forms & Resource

The forms below are unable to be submitted online. You will need to print them off and deliver them for processing to the correct office.

Waiting List for Closed Courses

If you would like to be put on a waiting list for a closed class, please complete the form and return the form to MH 150. Your name will be added to a waiting list if you meet all the course requirements stated in your undergraduate bulletin. Your request will not be considered until all the requested information is submitted: Waiting List Form.pdf

Registrar's Office

132 Wigley Administration Center
Ph: 507-389-6266 | Email:

Academic Affairs Office

315 Wigley Administration Center
Ph: 507-389-1333 | Email:

Registrar’s Office

Academic Affairs

Graduation Services