College of Business Requirement Guides
The College of Business creates Requirement Guides to follow each academic catalog. The purpose of the requirement guides is to serve as a simpler tool to view the COB major requirements. The requirements guides are often used when consulting with advisors and are not meant to replace the full catalog.
- 2022-2023 major requirements
- 2021-2022 major requirements | 2021-2022 minor requirements
- 2020-2021 major requirements | 2020-2021 minor requirements
- 2019-2020 major requirements | 2019-2020 minor requirements
- 2018-2019 major requirements | 2018-2019 minor requirements
- 2017-2018 degree requirements
Catalog Expiration Policy:
The privilege of graduating under the requirements of an undergraduate catalog extends no longer than six years from the term of the student's original enrollment.
The requirements outlined in any catalog becomes effective at the beginning of the fall semester of that academic year. Although no student can graduate under requirements outlined in a catalog of more than six years preceding the date of graduation, the student may elect to graduate under a more recent catalog. However, students must complete all the requirements under a single catalog, except for new programs.
While specific requirements for a degree may expire or change, students never "lose" college credits they have earned. They may have to take additional coursework, or fulfill different requirements to obtain a degree under a new/active catalog.