Why should I obtain a Master in Accounting (MAcc)?
- Able to take the CPA exam during your master’s program
- 75% of MSU MAcc students pass all 4 sections of the CPA on their first attempt; well above the national average
- Among the most affordable Master of Accounting program in the region
- Full-time MAcc students finish the program in a year (two long semesters and a summer session)
- Most management positions require or recommend a CPA license and/or a master’s degree
- MAcc program prepares you to be a licensed CPA in every state
- Double majoring may not result in obtaining licensure in other states that have more rigorous education standards