Certificate in Taxation
The Graduate Certificate in Taxation (GCT) program is designed for students and professionals who want a solid foundation of knowledge of the tax field.
- Admitted certificate program students are required to maintain academic standards, including grade-point.
- All courses for a certificate program must be completed at Minnesota State University, Mankato. No transfer credit is granted. Courses earned in this certificate program may also be used toward the Master of Accounting.
- Applicants should have appropriate undergraduate/professional background in taxation.
- MACC 655 Fundamentals of Federal Income Tax
- MACC 650 Tax Research and Consultancy
- MACC 651 Taxation of Partnerships
- MACC 652 Taxation of Corporations
- MACC 653 Taxation of S Corporations
Tax classes are available for non-degree seeking students in the Master of Accounting program.
Gainful Employment Program Information
The program is a Gainful Employment program regulated by the U.S. Department of Education. The U.S. Department of Education requires additional information be provided to you about this certificate program. For more information follow these links: