Certificate in Taxation
The Graduate Certificate in Taxation (GCT) program is designed for students and professionals who want a solid foundation of knowledge of the tax field.
- Admitted certificate program students are required to maintain academic standards, including grade-point.
- All courses for a certificate program must be completed at Minnesota State University, Mankato. No transfer credit is granted. Courses earned in this certificate program may also be used toward the Master of Accounting.
- Applicants should have appropriate undergraduate/professional background in taxation.
- MACC 655 Fundamentals of Federal Income Tax
- MACC 650 Tax Research and Consultancy
- MACC 651 Taxation of Partnerships
- MACC 652 Taxation of Corporations
- MACC 653 Taxation of S Corporations
Tax classes are available for non-degree seeking students in the Master of Accounting program.