Maverick Peer-Facilitated Academic Support System (MavPASS)
The Maverick Peer-Facilitated Academic Support System (MavPASS) helps students to understand difficult content in challenging courses through study sessions led by fellow students who have already succeeded in the course.
- Free weekly MavPASS sessions facilitated by students who have previously succeeded in the course (sessions focus on reinforcing course content and building effective study strategies)
- Free individual assistance in office hours held by MavPASS Leaders
- Participation is voluntary and confidential
- Open to all students registered in participating classes
- "MavPASS sessions" are more study sessions, not tutoring.