FIRST YEAR Students: Information and Advising Sessions for FALL 2021 registration!
First Year students will majors in accounting, finance, international business, management and marketing are assigned to the College of Business Advising Team for advising.
Below are the advising steps for FALL 2021 advising for first year students.
- Attend a live Zoom COB information session to learn about goals for second year and help prepare for registration.
- Complete the College of Business Registration Planning Form. Link to form will be provided at the Zoom session.
- Submit the Registration Planning form online and you will immediately receive an automated message to your MSU email with the link to sign-up for an individual advising appointment.
- Sign up for a 20 minute individual advising session with a member of your College of Business Advising Team. All meetings will be via Zoom.
- Register for classes after you meet with advisor and as soon as your registration window opens.
No preregistration required. Just choose your date and join the session at the assigned time. Please be on time as late arrivals will not be allowed in the session.
College of Business Advising Dates for FIRST YEAR STUDENTS
All sessions will be done via Zoom and last approximately one hour. Please click this link to join a session: https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/99227014476
Wednesday, March 17 9 AM
Friday, March 19 10 AM
Monday, March 22 11 AM
Tuesday, March 23 9 AM
Wednesday, March 24 11 AM
Friday, March 26 11AM
Monday, March 29 2 PM
Tuesday, March 30 10 AM
Wednesday, March 31 8:30 AM
Thursday, April 1 1:00 PM
Tuesday, April 6 2 PM
Wednesday, April 7 3 PM
Friday, April 9 10 AM
Monday, April 12 10 AM
Wednesday, April 14 10 AM
Wednesday, April 14 1 PM
Thursday, April 15 1 PM
Check your Fall 2021 Registration Window and attend an information and schedule your advising appointment before your registration window opens. Don’t remember how to check your registration window? See https://cob.mnsu.edu/studentcenter/admission-and-registration#item-0.
Review your Degree Audit Report to see what goal areas and major classes you need and start identifying courses for Fall 2021. Don’t remember how to find your DARS? See https://cob.mnsu.edu/studentcenter/admission-and-registration#item-2
Transfer students and students who are not in their first year at Minnesota State University Mankato but are assigned the College of Business Advising Team, do not have to attend a session and should schedule to meet with an advisor in the COB Student Center through MavConnect or by calling 507-389-2963.
Students assigned a specific faculty advisor should contact their faculty advisor directly to schedule an advising session.
Not sure who your advisor is? See https://cob.mnsu.edu/studentcenter/admission-and-registration#item-1