FIRST-YEAR Students: Information and Advising Sessions for Spring 2023 registration!
First-Year students with majors in Accounting, Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing, and AgriBusiness and Food Innovation are assigned to the College of Business Advising Team for advising.
Steps for Spring 2023 first-year student advising:
- Register for and attend a group advising/information session to learn about goals for the semester and how to prepare for registration.
- Complete the College of Business Registration Planning Form (this will be provided at your information session).
- Register for classes after you meet with your advisor and as soon as your registration window
College of Business Advising Dates for FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS
- All sessions will last approximately 60 minutes and will allow work time at the end and time to get questions answered.
- Please bring a laptop to your session to participate in registration planning activities.
To Sign-Up: Complete form at https://onestop.mnsu.edu/app/cob and in question box, indicate which session you wish to attend. You will get an email confirmation when you are registered.
Check your Spring 2023 Registration Window and attend a session.
Review your Degree Audit Report to see what goal areas and major classes you need and start identifying courses for your next semester.
Transfer students and students who are not in their first year at Minnesota State University, Mankato but are assigned the College of Business Advising team, do not have to attend a session and should schedule to meet with an advisor in the COB Student Center through MavConnect or by calling 507-389-2963.
Students assigned a specific faculty advisor should contact their faculty advisor directly to schedule an advising session.
Not sure who your advisor is?