FIRST-YEAR Students: Information and Advising Sessions for FALL 2022 registration!
First-Year students with majors in Accounting, Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing, and AgriBusiness and Food Innovation are assigned to the College of Business Advising Team for advising.
Steps for fall 2022 first-year student advising:
- Register for and attend an in-person or Zoom COB information session to learn about goals for the semester and how to prepare for registration.
- Complete the College of Business Registration Planning Form (this will be provided at your information session).
- Register for classes after you meet with your advisor and as soon as your registration window opens.
College of Business Advising Dates for FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS
- All sessions will last approximately 50 minutes.
- Please bring a laptop to your session in order to participate in registration planning activities.
Check your fall 2022 Registration Window and attend a session.
Review your Degree Audit Report to see what goal areas and major classes you need and start identifying courses for fall 2022.
Transfer students and students who are not in their first year at Minnesota State University, Mankato but are assigned the College of Business Advising team, do not have to attend a session and should schedule to meet with an advisor in the COB Student Center through MavConnect or by calling 507-389-2963.
Students assigned a specific faculty advisor should contact their faculty advisor directly to schedule an advising session.
Not sure who your advisor is?