FIRST YEAR Students: It is time to start planning for Spring 2021 registration!
First Year students will majors in accounting, finance, international business, management and marketing are assigned to the College of Business Advising Team for advising. Below is information regarding advising for Spring 2021 classes.
- Attend a live Zoom information session to help prepare for registration.
- Complete the College of Business Registration Planning Form. Link to form will be provided at the Zoom session.
- Submit the Registration Planning form online and a response with link to sign-up for individual advising appointment will be sent.
- Sign up for a 20 minute individual advising session with a member of your College of Business Advising Team. All meetings will be via Zoom.
- Register for classes as soon as your registration window
No preregistration required for the Zoom information session is needed. Just choose your date and join the session at the assigned time. Please be on time as late arrivals will not be allowed in the session.
Friday, October 23 10AM-11AM https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/95454624126
Monday, October 26 9AM-10AM https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/96167455224
Wednesday, October 28 11AM-12PM https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/94405925444
Thursday, October 29 10AM-11AM https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/95782015538
Monday, November 2 8:30AM-9:30AM https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/91735080729
Monday, November 2 1PM-2PM https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/92587716328
Tuesday, November 3 9AM-10AM https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/97214531053
Thursday, November 5 2PM-3PM https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/95017965107
Wednesday, November 11 11AM-12PM https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/99227134052
Monday, November 16 1PM-2PM https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/98849807820
Wednesday, November 18 3PM-4PM https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/94260417531