Integrated Business Experience(IBE) Requirements:
- The IBE course schedule runs Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30-3:15 (including breaks for lunch and between classes).
- You must register for, and stayed registered for, all four required courses in the same semester.
IBE Admission Requirements:
- ACCT 200 should be successfully completed prior to starting the IBE program
- Be admitted (not just declared) to your major, all majors are welcome to apply
IBE Application Review Process:
- For the fall semester, applications are taken beginning February 1. For the spring semester, applications are taken beginning September 1.
- Applications are reviewed beginning the 8th week of classes for the next semester. You will receive an email after this date indicating your acceptance status and enrollment directions.
- If you apply after the 8th week of classes, your application will be processed in 3-4 business days.
- Students are admitted on a first-come, first-serve basis until the maximum enrollment is reached.
If you have any questions about the IBE application process, please contact Dr. Kristin Scott at (507) 389-2324 or email Kristin.email@example.com.