The College of Business Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship is located on the second floor of the Hubbard Building in Mankato. The Center is uniquely situated to foster relationships between students and local business members.
The mission of the center is to facilitate the launch of the next generation entrepreneurs, innovators and dynamic organizations through education, research, and outreach.
- access to talented students
- access to university faculty experts and resources
- a space for videotaping business pitches and presentations
- open collaboration space where multiple groups can meet and work on projects
- large and small meeting rooms
- prototyping materials to help teams visualize and communicate ideas including a 3D printer
- unique spaces and furnishings to stimulate creativity
- bring together existing innovation and entrepreneurship programs, such as
- the innovation & entrepreneurship minor
- the Big Ideas Challenge
- student entrepreneurship organizations
- help nurture and expand academic and continuing innovation and entrepreneurship education
- facilitate student and community innovation projects
- mentor student business launches and development
- serve as a resource in elevating faculty innovation and research expertise
- Monday to Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- *Special* Friday, 12/6/2019, open until 10pm
Location:Located in the Hubbard Building/Strategic Partnerships Center
424 North Riverfront Drive, Suite 210
Mankato, MN 56001
Within the Hubbard Building, there are multiple spaces for meetings with seating for two to 85 people. We welcome all to use the space!
All reservations are saved in the University Event Management System, but must be scheduled with CIE or Strategic Partnerships staff. Please use the link below to inquire about rooms.