Established in late 2016, The College of Business Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship is the newest center at Minnesota State University, Mankato. Located on the second floor of the Hubbard Building in Old Town Mankato, the center is uniquely situated to foster relationships between students and local business members.
The mission of the center is to facilitate the launch of the next generation entrepreneurs, innovators and dynamic organizations through education, research, and outreach.
- access to talented students
- access to university faculty experts
- a space for videotaping business pitches and presentations
- open collaboration space where multiple groups can meet and work on projects
- several meeting rooms
- prototyping materials to help teams visualize and communicate ideas
- 3D printer and scanner for prototype creation
- unique spaces and furnishings to stimulate creativity
- bring together existing innovation and entrepreneurship programs to help nurture and expand them, such as
- the innovation & entrepreneurship minor
- the Big Ideas Challenge
- student entrepreneurship organizations
- provide expanded innovation and entrepreneurship education - academic and continuing education
- facilitate student and community innovation projects
- foster and mentor student business launches and development
- serve as a resource in elevating faculty innovation and research expertise
- MTRF, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- W, 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Location:Located in the Hubbard Building/Strategic Partnerships Center
424 North Riverfront Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
Within the Hubbard Building, there are multiple spaces for meetings. Request a room reservation.
First floor Fisher Conference room (Strategic Partnerships) – seats 8-10, large conference table, doors for privacy Reserve by contacting email@example.com or use the link above.
Second floor Board Room (shared building space) – seats 14-16, large boardroom setting with projector and speakerphone, doors for privacy, kitchen area and table for serving food/drinks. Reserve by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or use the link above.
- Room 204 (training room within the CIE) – seats 12 with tables moved in or 18-20 with chairs only, has camera and microphone for web conference calls, doors can be closed for privacy.
- Room 201 (main space in the center of the CIE) seats up to 75, no camera/microphone and no doors.
- Rooms 202 and 203 are smaller meeting spaces for 2-4 people with presentation monitors and 203 has a camera/microphone for web conference calls.