Melissa Diegnau, Assistant Professor of Management
- Business 295
- FYEX 100
- MRKT 210
- MBA, Southwest Minnesota State
- Graduate Certificate in Communication Education, Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Bachelor of Science Public Relations, minors in marketing and Spanish, Southwest Minnesota State
- Research interests include organizational behavior and using data to influence student retention and success.
- Student Success Analytics Outreach Coordinator
SERVICE AND OUTREACH
- College of Business Extended Leadership Team
- Stangler Internship Advisory Committee
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Quality Matter’s Annual Convention Presenter, October 2020. “Reduce questions and increase engagement in on-line group work with free/low-cost tools.”
- Recipient of “Innovating through COVID-19” educator award, Educational Innovations at the Minnesota State System Office, June 2020.