Claudia Pragman, Professor of Management
Operations Management for the Supply Chain (MGMT 346)
Data Analysis and Statistics for Managers (MBA 612)
Managing Service and Manufacturing Operations (MBA 657)
Ph.D. (Business), University of Nebraska
Master of Business Administration (Management Science), University of Nebraska
Bachelor of Science, Concordia Teachers College
- Pragman, C.H.(2019). Revising Quantitative Assignment Policies to Improve Student Outcomes in an Online Operations Management Course. Business Education Innovation Journal, 11 (2), 22-29.
Pragman, C.H.(2014). Using Feedback to Revise a Flipped Operations Management Course. Business Education Innovation Journal, 6 (2), 11-19.
Schumann, P., Scott, T., Kalinowski, J., Kaliski, J., & Pragman, C. (2014). Noble Systems Inc.: Inside the Mind of an Entrepreneur. Journal of Business Case Studies, 10 (3), 263-292.
Pragman, C. H., Flannery, B. L., & Bowyer, S. D. (2012). Teaching Social Responsibility through Service Learning: A Study of Antecedents Leading to Change. International Journal of Society Systems Science, 4 (3), 257-277.
COMMITMENT TO STUDENT SUCCESS
- Academic Advisor for Managment majors
- Bachelor of Business Administration faculty member
SERVICE AND OUTREACH
Faculty Association Budget Committee
- Personnel Committee, Department of Management
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Technology Tools for Teaching Online
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2018: Pragman, C., Richie, K., Turner, J.C., & McManimon, D., Online Degree Programs Collaboration, Principal Investigator, Minnesota State System.
- 2016: Pragman, C. Faculty Inquiry Groups (FIGs), Co-Principal Investigator, Academic and Student Affairs - Educational Innovations, Minnesota State Colleges and Universities. This year’s Faculty Inquiry Groups are scheduled to run from April 2016 through January 2017. The program provides individual support to faculty members who want to investigate a specific student learning challenge that currently exists in their online course.
- 2013: Pragman, C. H. Using Online Video Tutorials to Teach Analytics, Principal Investigator, Minnesota State University at Mankato.