Chandu Valluri, Assistant Professor of Marketing
( 507) 389-1146
- MRKT/Professional Selling
- MRKT/Integrated Marketing Communication
- Doctorate of Business Administration, Marketing Analytics, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- Master of Arts, International Business, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, Winona, MN
- Bachelor of Science, Pure Mathematics, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
- Professional Sales Organization, Faculty Advisor
SERVICE AND OUTREACH
- Co-founder, Infuzn Foods LLC.
- Consulting experience in Food and Beverage, IT, textiles, IOT, non-profit and other industries both domestically and internationally. Higher educational experience in executive education and university wide entrepreneurship.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Marketing Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Churn Modeling
- Valluri, C, Patil, V. and Raju, S. (November 2019). Predicting Customer Churn for Subprime Auto Loan Borrowers. Abstract presented at: Decision Sciences Institute (DSI) 2019, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Valluri, C, Olson, K. (July 2017). The Role of Information Communication Technology (ICT) On the Rate New Product Diffusion in Base of the Pyramid Markets (BOP). Paper presented at: CJBE 20th Annual Meeting, Creighton University, Omaha, NE.
- Iyengar, S. Valluri, C. (April, 2016). A Perspective on Challenges and Solutions to IT Outsourcing in Small Companies. Paper presented at: MBAA International Conference Meeting; Chicago, IL.
- Delegate, Global Consortium of Entrepreneurial Centers (GCEC), University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, October 30-31, 2015
- Presentation, “An Exploration of Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability and Innovation Teaching” International Symposium on Lasallian Research, Saint Mary’s University Center, Minneapolis, MN September, 2015
- Delegate, Experimental Classroom XVI, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, September 17-20, 2015
- Valluri, C, McCallum, S. Price, L. (October, 2011). Swimming with Sharks and Dancing with Dragons: A New Approach to Generating Entrepreneurial Intentions. Paper presented at the meeting of the Midwest Academy of Management, Omaha, Nebraska.