Chandrasekhar (Chandu) Valluri, Associate Professor of Marketing
( 507) 389-1146
Principles of Marketing (MRKT 210)
Professional Selling (MRKT 312)
Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) (MRKT 318)
- Doctorate of Business Administration, Marketing Analytics, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- Master of Arts, International Business, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, Winona, MN
- Bachelor of Science, Pure Mathematics, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
RESEARCH and publications
- Chandu’s research interests are in predictive analytics with a focus in marketing analytics and predictive churn modeling. He also enjoys researching and writing in areas that concern marketing strategy and practice, especially concerning corporate affairs relating to small business and topics in entrepreneurial marketing.
- Valluri, C., Chittipeddi, K & Cortez, D. (2022) “Ushering a New Age of Rapid Innovation” Academy of Business Research Journal, Volume 1.
- Valluri, C., Patil, V. & Raju, S. (2022)“ A Conceptual Review of Churn in Business” Journal of Management and Marketing Research, Volume 26, 1-23
- Valluri, C., Raju, S., & Patil, V. H. (2021). Customer determinants of used auto loan churn: Comparing predictive performance using machine learning techniques. Journal of Marketing Analytics, 1-18.
Areas of Expertise
- Marketing Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Churn Modeling
COMMITMENT TO STUDENT SUCCESS
- Professional Sales Organization, Faculty Advisor
SERVICE AND OUTREACH
- Co-founder, Infuzn Foods LLC
- Board Member, Chileda Inc.
- Professional Sales Organization, MNSU Faculty Advisor
- Technology Roundtable Member, MSU
- Social Media Breakfast Mankato
- Consulting experience in Food and Beverage, IT, Textiles Technology, IOT, Non-Profit Management both Domestically and Internationally. Higher Educational experience in Executive Education and University Wide Entrepreneurship.