Chandrasekhar (Chandu) Valluri, Assistant Professor of Marketing
( 507) 389-1146
Principles of Marketing (MRKT 210)
Professional Selling (MRKT 312)
Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) (MRKT 318)
- Doctorate of Business Administration, Marketing Analytics, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- Master of Arts, International Business, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, Winona, MN
- Bachelor of Science, Pure Mathematics, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
- Chandu’s research interests are in predictive analytics with a focus in marketing analytics and predictive churn modeling. He also enjoys researching and writing in areas that concern marketing strategy and practice, especially concerning corporate affairs relating to small business and topics in entrepreneurial marketing.
COMMITMENT TO STUDENT SUCCESS
- Professional Sales Organization, Faculty Advisor
SERVICE AND OUTREACH
- Co-founder, Infuzn Foods LLC
- Board Member, Chileda Inc.
- Professional Sales Organization, MNSU Faculty Advisor
- Technology Roundtable Member, MSU
- Social Media Breakfast Mankato
- Consulting experience in Food and Beverage, IT, Textiles Technology, IOT, Non-Profit Management both Domestically and Internationally. Higher Educational experience in Executive Education and University Wide Entrepreneurship.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Marketing Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Churn Modeling
- Valluri, C, Patil, V. and Raju, S. (November 2019). Predicting Customer Churn for Subprime Auto Loan Borrowers. Abstract presented at: Decision Sciences Institute (DSI) 2019, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Valluri, C, Olson, K. (July 2017). The Role of Information Communication Technology (ICT) On the Rate New Product Diffusion in Base of the Pyramid Markets (BOP). Paper presented at: CJBE 20th Annual Meeting, Creighton University, Omaha, NE.
- Iyengar, S. Valluri, C. (April, 2016). A Perspective on Challenges and Solutions to IT Outsourcing in Small Companies. Paper presented at: MBAA International Conference Meeting; Chicago, IL.
- Delegate, Global Consortium of Entrepreneurial Centers (GCEC), University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, October 30-31, 2015
- Presentation, “An Exploration of Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability and Innovation Teaching” International Symposium on Lasallian Research, Saint Mary’s University Center, Minneapolis, MN September, 2015
- Delegate, Experimental Classroom XVI, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, September 17-20, 2015
- Valluri, C, McCallum, S. Price, L. (October, 2011). Swimming with Sharks and Dancing with Dragons: A New Approach to Generating Entrepreneurial Intentions. Paper presented at the meeting of the Midwest Academy of Management, Omaha, Nebraska.