Wade Davis, Associate Professor of Business Law
- Legal Environment of Business (BLAW 200)
- Contracts, Sales and Professional Responsibility (BLAW 450)
- Employment and Labor Law (BLAW 452)
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (BLAW 477)
- International Law and Politics: European Study Tour (BLAW 492)
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business (MBA 623)
- Negotiation (MBA 663)
Juris Doctorate, University of Iowa
Master’s of Arts, Arizona State University
Bachelor’s of Arts, California State University Sacramento
Licensed Attorney in the State Courts of Minnesota and Iowa, the United States District Court for Minnesota and Northern Iowa, and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- W. Davis & J. Magaldi (2019). “Into the Bowels of Hell”: Examining Social Media Defamation Law Through the Twitter Account of James Woods, Southern Law Journal.
- J. Magaldi, J. Sales & W. Davis (2019). Let’s Play: Fair Use or Copyright Infringement? Journal of Critical Incidents.
- W. Davis & D. Peterson (2019 update). Damages in Business Tort Actions Update, in Minnesota Business Disputes: Claims and Remedies (Minnesota CLE, 2d ed. 2015).
- W. Davis (2018). Employee Raiding Claims and Defenses: A Teaching Case Study, Rocky Mountain Law Journal.
- J. Magadali & W. Davis (2017). Trolling Twitter: Defamation in an On-Line World. Journal of Critical Incidents, 10, 106-108, n. 1-13.
COMMITMENT TO STUDENT SUCCESS
National Diversity Case Competition, Faculty Advisor
University Undergraduate Research Council
SERVICE AND OUTREACH
Coordinator of Global Education for the College of Business
University Fellowship Advisory Board
University Global Education Advisory Council
Conciliation Court Referee for Blue Earth County Court
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Fulbright Specialist Roster, U.S. Department of State and Cultural Affairs (2019-23)
- Named a “Minnesota Attorney of the Year” by Minnesota Lawyer