Wade Davis, Associate Professor of Business Law
- Legal Environment of Business (BLAW 200)
- Contracts, Sales and Professional Responsibility (BLAW 450)
- Employment and Labor Law (BLAW 452)
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (BLAW 477)
- International Law and Politics: European Study Tour (BLAW 492)
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business (MBA 623)
- Negotiation (MBA 663)
Juris Doctorate, University of Iowa
Master’s of Arts, Arizona State University
Bachelor’s of Arts, California State University Sacramento
Licensed Attorney in the State Courts of Minnesota and Iowa, the United States District Court for Minnesota and Northern Iowa, and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- W. Davis & J. Post, Practical Strategies to Protect Corporate Trade Secrets and Avoid Misappropriation Claims, 32 SOUTHERN LAW JOURNAL (Fall 2022).
- W. Davis, S. Hewitt, & D. Peterson, Damages in Business Tort Actions, in MINNESOTA BUSINESS DISPUTES: CLAIMS AND REMEDIES (Minnesota CLE, 3d ed. 2021).
- J. Magaldi, J. Sales & W. Davis, All’s Fair in Love and War but Nothing’s Fair Use on YouTube: How YouTube Policies Favor Copyright Owners and Hinder Legal Fair Use, 27 JOURNAL OF LAW, BUSINESS & ETHICS (Winter 2021).
- W. Davis & J. Magaldi, “Into the Bowels of Hell”: Examining Social Media Defamation Law Through the Twitter Account of James Woods, 29 SOUTHERN LAW JOURNAL (Fall 2019).
- W. Davis, Employee Raiding: A Teaching Case Study on Claims and Remedies, 7 ROCKY MOUNTAIN LAW JOURNAL (Fall 2018).
COMMITMENT TO STUDENT SUCCESS
National Diversity Case Competition, Faculty Advisor
SERVICE AND OUTREACH
- Conciliation Court Referee for Blue Earth County Court
- University Global Education Advisory Council
- University Honors Council
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Visiting Scholar, Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences
- Fulbright Specialist Roster, U.S. Department of State and Cultural Affairs
- Named a “Minnesota Attorney of the Year” by Minnesota Lawyer