Steven Johnson, Associate Professor of Accounting, Accounting & Business Law
- BUS 100 – Introduction to Business
- ACCT 200 – Financial Accounting
- ACCT 210 – Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 300 – Intermediate Accounting
- ACCT 320 – Accounting Information Systems
- ACCT 411 – Individual Income Tax
- ACCT 470 – Advanced Topics in Accounting
- MAcc 660 – Applied Business Analytics
- MAcc 625 – Governmental and Non-Profit Accounting
- MAcc 680 – Controllership
- Doctor of Business Administration, Metropolitan State University, St. Paul, MN
- MBA, Metropolitan State University, St. Paul, MN
- B.S., Accounting, Minnesota State University, Mankato, Mankato, MN
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in Minnesota
- Certified Information Technology Professional
- Johnson, S., & Brennan, P. (2018). Northflow Solutions, Inc.: Designing a New Pricing Model. Journal of Case Studies, 36 (2), 108-114.
- Johnson, S., & Pike, B. (2018). Employee Retention: The State of Engagement in Public Accounting Firms and Why it Matters. The CPA Journal.
- Johnson, S., & Baird, J. (2018). U.S. Math Recovery Council - Revenue Recognition and Other Issues. Southeast Case Research Journal.
- Johnson, S., & Wilson, B. (2014). Take Me Out to the Ballgame: Different Teams, Different Strategies. International Journal of Management Cases, 16 (1).
- Johnson, S. (2013). Toward a Useful Model for Group Mentoring in Public Accounting Firms. International Journal of Business & Social Research, 3 (6), 1-7.
- Dissertation: Antecedents and Consequences of Work Engagement in a Public Accounting Firm
- Accounting Information Systems
- Data Analytics and Visualization
- CPA Firm Employee Engagement and Client Loyalty Measurements