Robert (Bob) Rosacker, Assistant Professor of Accounting
- ACCT 200/Financial Accounting
- ACCT 410/Business Income Tax
- MACC 645/IT Auditing
- Ph.D., University of Nebraska - Lincoln: Financial Accounting, Taxation, Statistics, Managerial Accounting
- MS, Colorado State University: Taxation
- BS, Mankato State University: Mathematics, Business Administration, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (Colorado #5832, 1980), Active License (State Board of Accountancy - Colorado. (1980 - 1996)).
- Rosacker, R., Rosacker, K. (2023). Tax Avoidance: Why is it so Bad to be so Good? Working Paper 2023-06.
- Rosacker, R., Rosacker, K. (2023). Voting is a Right: A Review of Contemporary Advances in Technology-Advanced Remote-Access Voting Platforms. Working Paper 2023-05.
- Kim, O., Rosacker, K., Zielinksi, K., and Rosacker, R. “Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging: An Empirical Consideration of Achievement in the Principles of Accounting Course (Pre- and Post Covid-19). Working Paper 2023-04.
- Rosacker, R., Rosacker, K. (2023). An Empirical Simulation and Consideration of Income, Gift, and Estate (Inheritance) Tax Impacts Pursuant to Intergenerational Transfers of Family Farm. Submitted to The North American Accounting Studies Journal (May 20, 2023).
- Rosacker, K., Rosacker, R., Fingland, S. (2023). A Monte Carlo Simulation of the Tax Burdens and Impacts Associated with Common Intergenerational Farm Family Transfer Strategies. Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 25(2), 10-23.