Kirsten Rosacker, Associate Professor of Accounting
- Individual Income Tax (ACCT 330)
- Business Income Tax (ACCT 410)
- Taxation of Corporations (MACC 652)
- Fundamentals of Federal Income Tax (MACC 655)
- Special Topics in Accounting (MACC 635)
- Ph.D. (Business), University of Nebraska
- Master of Taxation, University of Akron
- Bachelor of Science, Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Rickels, A., & Rosacker, K. (2021). Historical antecedents: Oil & gas tax incentives intersect with climate change initiatives. Oil, Gas, & Energy Quarterly. 69 (4), 679-689.
- Rosacker, K., & Rosacker, R. (2020). Voting is a right: a decade of societal, technological and experiential progress towards the goal of remote-access voting. Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy. ahead-of-print. 10.1108/TG-03-2020-0053.
- Rosacker, K. & Brennan, P. (2020). Contemporary Tax Issues Related to Farmers and Ranchers. Journal of Applied Business and Economics. 22 (5), 42-48.
- Brennan, P. & Rosacker, K. M. (2020). The TCJA’s Reductions of Tax Accounting Compliance Burdens for Small Business Taxpayers. Journal of Accounting and Finance, 20 (2), 131-138.
- Thornburg, S; Rosacker, K. (2018). Accounting, Politics, and Public Pensions. The CPA Journal; New York, 88 (4), 28-30.
- Thornburg, S., Rosacker, K., Komissarov, S. (2017). Accounting, Politics and Public Pensions in the US. Accountancy Business and the Public Interest, 87-107.
- Zuckweiler, K. M., Rosacker, K., & Hayes, S. K. (2016). Business Students Perceptions of Corporate Governance Best Practices. Corporate Governance: An International Journal of Business in Society, 15 (2), 361-376.
- Rosacker, R. E. & Rosacker, K. (2016). A fireside chat on means-testing for social security: The empirical case. The International Journal of Business and Public Administration, 12 (2), 45-54.
- Rosacker, K. & Rosacker, R. E. (2015). An Exploratory Study of Financial Literacy Training for Accounting and Business Majors. The International Journal of Management Education, 14 (1), 1-7.
- Rosacker, R., Rosacker, K., & Komissarov, S. (2013). Personality profiles as a guide to selecting the accounting major. American Journal of Business and Management, 2 (3), 186-194.
- Olson, D. & Rosacker, K. (2013). Crowdsourcing and open source software participation. Service Business, 7 (4), 499-511.
- Rosacker, R. & Rosacker, K. (2012). A call for collaborative academic and practitioner efforts to address remote-access voting methods. Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy, 6 (3), 230-238.
- Rosacker, K., Zuckweiler, K., & Buelow, J. (2010). An empirical evaluation of hospital project implementation success. Academy of Health Care Management Journal, 6 (1), 37-53.
- Rosacker, K. & Rosacker, R. (2010). Information technology project management within public sector organizations. Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 23 (5), 587-594.
- Buelow, J., Zuckweiler, K., & Rosacker, K. (2010). Evaluation methods for hospital projects. Hospital Topics/Taylor & Francis Ltd., 88 (1), 10-17.
- Rosacker, K. & Olson, D. (2008). IT project selection methods in state government. Journal of Project Management. 39 (1), 49-58.
- Rosacker, K. & Olson, D. (2008). Public sector information systems critical success factors. Transforming Government: People, Process & Policy. 2(1), 60-70.
SERVICE AND OUTREACH
- Agribusiness Work Group
- Faculty Improvement and Sabbatical Committee
- Master of Accounting Committee