FIRST YEAR Students: It’s time to start planning for Spring 2020 Registration
First year students with declared majors in the accounting, finance, international business, management or marketing are required to attend an advising session prior to registration.
You can expect to:
- Get a registration refresher
- Learn how to find and read YOUR DARS report.
- Learn about Academic Goals for first year students pursuing majors in the College of Business (accounting, finance, international business, management and marketing).
- Start planning classes for Spring 2020 so you are ready when your registration window opens.
- Get your Access Code so you can register when your registration window opens.
What to bring to your session: Please bring your laptop, pen and your advising folder you got at orientation with the gen. ed. sheet and COB Requirement guide.
Directions for reserving a spot in an advising session are provided here to schedule online through MavConnect. You can also call the COB Student Center at 507-389-2963 to schedule a session. **Be sure to know which date you want to attend if you call to schedule.
Each session is the same so you only need to sign-up for one sessions. Space in each session is limited; sign-up soon!
Click here for list of dates for the advising sessions