Kevin Elliott, Professor of Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Sales Management
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- Distribution Strategy
- Professional Selling
- Principles of Marketing
- Ph.D. in Marketing
- Consumer use of social media
- Consumer online purchasing behavior
- Consumer online auction bidding behavior
Recent Research Publications:
Elliott, Kevin M., Juan G. Meng, and Mark C. Hall (2021), “An Integrated Approach for Predicting Consumer Acceptance of Self-Driving Vehicles in the United States,” Journal of Marketing Development and Competitiveness, Vol. 15, No. 2, 10-20.
Hou, Jianwei, and Kevin M. Elliott (2021), “Mobile Shopping Intensity: Consumer Demographics and Motivations,” Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Vol. 63, 1-11.
- Elliott, Kevin M., Songpol Kulviwat, and Juan G. Meng (2021) Extending the Social Network Site Adoption Model. Journal of Technology Research, Vol. 10, 1-24.
- Elliott, Kevin M., Mark C. Hall, Juan G. Meng, and Ann T. Kuzma. (2021). Self-Driving Vehicles: What Factors Will Be Key for Consumer Adoption? Journal of Management and Marketing Research, Vol. 25, 1-21.
- Elliott, Kevin M., Mark C. Hall, Juan G. Meng (2021). The Impact of Emotions on Consumer Attitude Towards a Self-Driving Vehicle: Using the PAD (Pleasure, Arousal, Dominance) Paradigm to Predict Intention to Use. Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, Vol. 25, No. 1, 1-12.
- Hall, Mark C., Kevin M. Elliott, and Juan Meng (2017), “Using the PAD (Pleasure, Arousal, and Dominance) Model to Explain Facebook Attitudes and Use Intentions,” The Journal of Social Media in Society, Vol. 6, No. 1, 144-169.
- Mummalaneni, Venkatapparao, Juan Meng, and Kevin M. Elliott (2016), “Consumer Technology Readiness and e-Service Quality in e-Tailing: What is the Impact on Predicting Online Purchasing?” Journal of Internet Commerce, Vol. 15, No. 4, 311-331.
- Hall, Mark C., Kevin M. Elliott, and Juan Meng (2016), “Predicting Consumers’ Attitude Toward Their Facebook Experience: The Influence of Cognitive and Affective Factors,” Journal of Technology Research, Vol. 7, http://www.aabri.com/manuscripts/152302.pdf.
- Hou, Jianwei and Kevin M. Elliott (2016), “Gender Differences in Online Auctions,” Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, Vol. 17, May-June, 123-133.
- Hou, Jianwei and Kevin M. Elliott (2014), “How Do Online Bidders Differ from Non-Bidders,” Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Vol. 21, 18-25.
Commitment to Student Success
Awards and Honors
Distinguished Professor of the Year Award for the College of Business - 2004
Honorary Faculty Member of Beta Gamma Sigma - 2005