Kevin Elliott, Professor of Marketing
Classes Taught - (Marketing Management, Sales Management, Business-to-Business Marketing, Distribution Strategy, Professional Selling, Principles of Marketing) Teaching Awards - (Distinguished Professor of the Year Award for the College of Business - 2004, Honorary Faculty Member of Beta Gamma Sigma - 2005)
- Hall, Mark C., Kevin M. Elliott, and Juan Meng (2017), “Using the PAD (Pleasure, Arousal, and Dominance) Model to Explain Facebook Attitudes and Use Intentions,” The Journal of Social Media in Society, Vol. 6, No. 1, 144-169.
- Mummalaneni, Venkatapparao, Juan Meng, and Kevin M. Elliott (2016), “Consumer Technology Readiness and e-Service Quality in e-Tailing: What is the Impact on Predicting Online Purchasing?” Journal of Internet Commerce, Vol. 15, No. 4, 311-331.
- Hall, Mark C., Kevin M. Elliott, and Juan Meng (2016), “Predicting Consumers’ Attitude Toward Their Facebook Experience: The Influence of Cognitive and Affective Factors,” Journal of Technology Research, Vol. 7, http://www.aabri.com/manuscripts/152302.pdf.
- Hou, Jianwei and Kevin M. Elliott (2016), “Gender Differences in Online Auctions,” Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, Vol. 17, May-June, 123-133.
- Hou, Jianwei and Kevin M. Elliott (2014), “How Do Online Bidders Differ from Non-Bidders,” Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Vol. 21, 18-25.
Commitment to Student Success