Mark DeRemer, Assistant Professor of Accounting
Financial Accounting (ACCT 200)
Managerial Accounting (ACCT 210)
Management Accounting 1 (ACCT 310)
Ph.D. (Higher Education Administration), University of Texas – Austin
Master of Accounting, University of Missouri – St. Louis
Master of Business Administration (Finance), University of Wisconsin – Madison
Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance), University of Wisconsin – Madison
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Certified Financial Manager (CFM)
Certified Managerial Accountant (CMA)
Certified Government Finance Officer (CGFO)
DeRemer, M. and Collins, D. (2016). The Little Engine that Could: Regent Market Co-op. Exploring Cooperatives: Economic Democracy and Community Development in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin (pp. 31-37). University of Wisconsin Extension.
- Presenter: FASB Update; Wisconsin Institute of CPAs (2010 and 2011).
- Presenter: Beyond Debits and Credits: The accountant as a significant contributor to a strategic management team. National Conference on Teaching and Learning in Accounting (CTLA), Denver, CO (August, 2011).
- Presenter: Starting a Masters of Accounting Program. IMA Student Night, Pittsburgh, PA (2008).
- DeRemer, Mark A. & Kameen, Marilyn (2006). The Adult Student Attrition Decision Process (ASADP) Model. The University of Texas – Austin.
COMMITMENT TO STUDENT SUCCESS
Accounting Club, Faculty Advisor
- Coordinator for the Supplemental Instructor Program for the School of Business
- Campus Advocate for the Certified Managerial Accounting (C.M.A.) certificate
SERVICE AND OUTREACH
- Member of the College of Business Curriculum Management Team;
- Accounting Department Assessment Coordinator; College of Business Delegate to Writing across the Curriculum Committee.