Strategic Outcome 4Page address: http://cob.mnsu.edu/strategicplan/strategicoutcome4.html
Strategic Outcome 4:
Recognition and reputation for excellence and authenticity in communication, engagement, and relationships. (2011–2014 Develop communication strategies & build the brand image)
Identify key enhancements for the College of Business brand and culture
- Create a sense of community within the College of Business and with out alumni and business partners
- Create a sense of community within our programs, including graduate program cohorts and undergraduate program opportunities
- Develop and implement a code of conduct/ethics for College of Business administrators, faculty, and student.
Develop and implement marketing & communication strategies. These strategies should include College of Business curriculum redesigns, graduate programs, and other College of Business programs.
- Create communication plans within increase positive connections among our current students, faculty, and staff
- Create communication plans for across campus awareness
- Develop a plan for telling the stories about the College of Business successes and events, including stories of students, business partners, faculty, and alumni
- Recognize and publicize the teaching, scholarly and outreach, successes of faculty and staff
- Enhance our communication strategies to employers about the value of recruiting our students into their organizations
- Enhance the marketing plan about the College of Business programs and departments in order to increase the recruitment of new students