Financing Your MBA at Minnesota State University, Mankato/Twin CitiesPage address: http://cob.mnsu.edu/mba/tuition.html
Students are required to pay the current tuition rate for all classes taken. Tuition fees are based on the tuition rate set for each program. To help you figure out tuition costs, the Campus Hub provides information about tuition based on location, student charges and payments.
Tuition help is available:
- Scholarship opportunities are continuously updated
- Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Check with your employer about potential tuition reimbursement
- Tuition waivers
Earning a MBA is an investment for your future that can have many long-term benefits. Did you know that earing your MBA could:
- Help you earn more?
- Advance your career?
- Help you become a leader in an emerging field?
- Help you have better job security?