Contact UsPage address: http://cob.mnsu.edu/internship/contact.html
Name: Luke Howk
Title: Internship and External Partnerships Coordinator
Department: College of Business
Office: 151 Morris Hall
Alma Mater: College of Business, Minnesota State University - Mankato
Previous Experience: 7 years of human resources and recruiting experience in manufacturing, retail, technology, and legal industries. PHR certified.
Students – Follow Directions Below to Leverage COB Internship & Career Consulting Resources!
Call 507-389-2963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you'd like help with from the list below:
Employers - Call 507-389-2963 or Send Email to: email@example.com
Student Internship Resources
- Career Consultation - This is the best place to start if we haven't met before. It involves a 30 min. 1:1 meeting with the COB internship coordinator. This is where we discuss what you want to do with your major and related career opportunities in your field. This info. drives how we build the best resume for you, how you prep. for interviews and search for opportunities, etc. call 507-389-2963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resume/LinkedIn - The COB offers resume consulting workshops with 1:1 or small group attention to your specific resume, major, and career path. Sign up for a Group Resume Boost Session or call 507-389-2963 to schedule a 1:1 appointment.
- Finding Internships/Jobs - Searching for jobs and internships that will help you meet your specific career goals can be difficult. The COB offers group sessions on a monthly basis that will help you build a search plan specific to your needs. You'll also learn about specific companies that hire for the types of positions you're interested in. Sign up for Group Search Strategy Session or call 507-389-2963 to schedule a 1:1 appointment.
- Preparing for Interviews - Internship and professional job interviews are more intense than many part-time job interviews. Schedule an interview prep. session with the internship coordinator if will or think you might be interviewing soon, by calling 507-389-2963 or email email@example.com.
- Getting Credit for Internships - Select your major on this website and review the directions step-by-step in the internships for credit section. If you have additional specific questions you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org . Sign up for a Group Internship for Credit Session or call 507-389-2963 to schedule a 1:1 appointment.
Sign up for a Group Session