Paul BrennanPage address: http://cob.mnsu.edu/college/people/PaulBrennan.html
Paul Brennan, Ph.D.
Chair, Accounting and Business Law
Associate Professor of Accounting and Business Law
Ph.D., Business Administration (Accounting), Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL, 1999
M.Acc., Accounting, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL, 1993
A.A., Legal Assistant, Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids, IA, 1986
B.A., History, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, 1981
- Financial statement analysis
- Intermediate accounting
- Managerial accounting
- Business Income Tax (undergraduate)
- Business Income Tax (specialized masters)
- Financial Accounting (undergraduate)
- Individual Income Tax (undergraduate)
- Individual Income Tax (specialized masters)
Recent Intellectual Contributions:
- Brennan, P. (2008). A Small Company Tax Problem: Reasonable Compensation. Annual Advances in Business Cases.
- 2006 Journal of Business Case Studies
"Academic Major, Gender, Personal Values, And Reactions To An Ethical Dilemma"
- 2005 Business Case Journal
"The Boland Case: Was the Horse Breeding Operation a Business or a Hobby?"
- 2005 Taxes-The Tax Magazine
"The Tax Court's Interpretation of the Hobby Loss Factors ' A Score Sheet with Analysis"