Gloria MengPage address: http://cob.mnsu.edu/college/people/GloriaMeng.html
Juan(Gloria) Meng, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Marketing
Ph.D., Marketing, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, Carbondale, IL, 2005
M.A., Business, Hitotsubashi University, Tokyo, Japan, 2000
B.A., Management, Yokohama National University, Yokohama, Japan, 1997
- Marketing Research and Analysis
- Principles of Marketing
- Promotional Strategy
Recent Intellectual Contributions:
- Meng, J. & Fraedrich, J. P. (2010). 21st Century Social Class Theory as it Applies to Marketing. Marketing Management Journal.
- Meng, J. & Mummalaneni, V. (2010). Measurement Equivalency of Web Service Quality Instruments: A Test on Chinese and African American Consumers. Journal of International Consumer Marketing.
- Meng, J., Summey, J. H. , Neil, H. C. , & Kwong, K. K. (2010). On the Retail Service Quality Expectations of Chinese Shoppers. International Journal of Market Research.
- Meng, J., Elliott, K. M. , & Hall, M. (2010). Technology Readiness Index (TRI): Assessing Cross-Cultural Validity. Journal of International Consumer Marketing, 22 (1), 19-31.
- Meng, J. (2010). Piaget's Cognitive Development Theory and International Marketing Education. Journal of Global Commerce Research, 2 (3), 52-56.