Georgia HolmesPage address: http://cob.mnsu.edu/college/people/GeorgiaHolmes.html
Georgia Holmes, J.D.
Professor of Accounting and Business Law
J.D. , Law, William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, 1977
M.B.A., International Management, Monetary Institute of International Study, 1987
Certificate for Completion, Harvard Law School Program of Instruction for Lawyers, 1983
- Computer and Technology Law
- Legal Aspect of Banking and Finance
- Legal, Political, and Regulatory Environment of Business
Recent Intellectual Contributions:
- Holmes, G. (2008). Is It Fraud or Is It Negligence. Business Journal for Entrepreneurs, 2008 (Issue 3).
- Holmes, G. (2008). Ethics in the News: Recent Ethics Topics for Discussion in a Commercial Law Course. Ethics & Critical Thinking Journal, 2008 (3).
- Holmes, G. (2008). Public Policy Issues Surrounding Online University Courses. Oxford Round Table Forum on Public Policy.