Daniel LevinPage address: http://cob.mnsu.edu/college/people/DanielLevin.html
Dan Levin, J.D.
Associate Professor of Accounting and Business Law
J.D., McGeorge School of Law, The University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, 1982
M.B.A., The University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, 1990
B.A., Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, 1976
- Computer and Technology Law
- Contracts, Sales, and Professional Responsibility
- Employment and Labor Law
- Legal, Political, and Regulatory Environment of Business
- MBA 623: Legal & Ethical Environment of Business
Recent Intellectual Contributions:
- Zelin, R., Baird, J., & Levin, D. (2007). Do Personal Values Influence Ethical Decision Making in a Legal Setting? Midwest Law Journal, 2007.
- Zelin, R., Baird, J., & Levin, D. (2006). Do Personal Values Influence Ethical Decision Making in a Legal Setting? Midwest Academy of Legal Studies in Business, 2006, MALSB.