Brenda FlanneryPage address: http://cob.mnsu.edu/college/people/BrendaFlannery.html
Brenda Flannery, Ph.D.
Dean, College of Business
Ph.D., University of Nebraska
- Entrepreneurship Planning & Finance
- Principles of Management
- Topic: Leadership
Recent Intellectual Contributions:
- Pragman, C. H., Bowyer, S. D. , & Flannery, B. L. (2009). Using Student Feedback to Assess Team Projects in a Required, Cross-Disciplinary, Undergraduate Management Course. Academy of Education Leadership Journal.
- Flannery, B. L. & Pragman, C. H. (2009). Service-learning and Integrated Course Redesign: The Principles of Management Course and Campus Kitchens. Journal of Management Education.
- Pragman, C. H. & Flannery, B. L. (2008). Assessment of Service-Learning Outcomes: Examining the Effects of Class Size, Gender, Major, and Service-Learning Experience. The International Journal of Learning, 15 (4), 217-226.
- Flannery, B. L. & Pragman, C. H. (2008). Working Toward Empirically-Based Continuous Improvements in Service-Learning. Journal of Business Ethics, 80 (3), 465-479.